lundi 10 décembre 2012

Driving on the I 95...


When we have to drive, we are often on the Interstate I 95, we take this road to go to Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore or Washington. It's the main highway on the East Coast running parallel to the Atlantic Ocean seaboard serving areas between Florida and New-England inclusive. You can play "on the US road again"...
I was quite worried to drive on this big road but I handle it right now better ; sometimes it has four or five lanes. Big trucks and cars by pass you either from the right or from the left. My GPS helps me to be confident... It's less in a good shape than the french highways, you have to be careful espexcially for the flat tires. 
For Christmas, we will drive until Charleston, South Carolina.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire